Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fort Belle Fontaine Park. Saturday Sept. 3, 2011














My love for adventure and extreme fear of snakes collided today as I was walking around Fort Belle Fontaine Park. As soon as I saw the snake I immediately started sweating and instantly had to pee. In my moment of freaking out I remembered that the bag I was carrying had been laying on the ground not too long ago. So, in fear that a snake might have crawled into my bag I quickly removed the bag from my shoulder and dumped the contents onto the ground and waited a good five minutes before I put everything back. After my episode had passed and I was a good 10 yards from the scene I proceeded on with my day and hoped I wouldnt have to encounter another snake for a good long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment